StandbyMP will revolutionize how organizations manage DR enterprise-wide by making the same Gold Standard of DR available to both Oracle SE and MS SQL Server users - all from a single common user interface.
DBVISIT UPGRADE PACKAGE
We aim to make upgrades easy, but many customers still prefer to have our experts assist them to ensure a fast and smooth upgrade with zero database downtime.
We recommend customers regularly upgrade for greater performance, stability and support.
Upgrade Easily and Confidently
Dbvisit's upgrade package is conducted remotely with one of our database experts.
We can either be ”hands-on” and do the upgrade directly, or be your guide through the process.
Upgrade Assistance Package Inclusions:
Our DBA will step you through a best practice upgrade with minimal impact on your DR configurations.
For existing customers only.
- Pre-upgrade health check of your DR environment
- Verification of Standby setup and configuration
- Analysis of standby log and trace files for errors (if any)
- Best practice upgrade (to completion)
- No production database downtime
- No need to recreate your standby database
- A detailed explanation of the latest features
- Post-upgrade check of your DR environment
- Ensure you can confidently respond to a disaster
What is the Price?
We provide individual pricing based on your enviornment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Standby Vesion
(2) Database type (Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL)
(3) Number of Primary databases / instances / clusters
(4) Operating system
What versions are supported?
What operating systems does V11 support?
Most customers will be able to use V11. See the User Guide - System Requirements
AIX / Solaris customers, please upgrade to the latest v9 version.