StandbyMP will revolutionize how organizations manage DR enterprise-wide by making the same Gold Standard of DR available to both Oracle SE and MS SQL Server users - all from a single common user interface.
Gold Standard Disaster Recovery for Oracle and MS SQL Server
StandbyMP Overview Video
Join us on April 12th for a webinar: Five reasons that every DBA would evaluate StandbyMP
1. Ease of implementation. Great DR can be implemented without adjusting or re-architecting your systems.
2. Simplify and speed up workflows. This includes multi-database actions, across multiple instances and database platforms.
3. Eliminate the complexity. Remove manual scripts and manual processes with one-click actions and guided workflows.
4. Maximize resilience. Quickly recover from any disaster with automated recovery to a warm standby database.
5. Improve your DR Plan. Consistently implement great DR of all instances and database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle SE, and soon PostgreSQL)
Nothing should stand in the way of your business moving forward
Dbvisit was founded to deliver all organizations peace of mind by providing enterprise-class disaster recovery software that is easy to use, reliable and supported by highly responsive database continuity and disaster recovery experts.
Worldwide, thousands of customers trust and rely on us to keep their organizations always moving forward without disruption.
Our software guarantees database continuity through a verified standby database that is always available and ready to take over at the moment you need it. No matter the threat, your world will keep moving forward.
StandbyMP is specialist Disaster Recovery software for Oracle SE and MS SQL Server. It effortlessly creates a standby database that is continually updated and verified, ensuring fast and successful failover at any time.
Standby™ prioritizes database integrity so you can achieve business continuity.
Continuous verification of the standby database, and its warm state, guarantees database integrity.
The standby is warm and can be failed over to within just a few minutes in the event of any disaster.
The graphical user interface and guided workflows enable simple creation, management and failover.